3 Levels of Training Equipment
* 1800 sf. weight room (lower level) complete with Smith machines, power racks, benches, free weights, tires, cable machines,
* Complete selection of weight machines
* Wide selection of cardio equipment
* Physical rehab equipment, stretching machines, inversion table
with heat and massage
* Basketball hoop with 1/2 court
* Kickboxing equipment
* TRX & Rippers
* Fully stocked showers, towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
ULTIMATE TANNING BED:
*42 BULBS WITH 3 FACE TANNERS
* AWESOME MEMBER PACKAGES
* 24/7 ACCESS FOR MEMBERS
* SPECIAL LOWER MEMBER RATES
* NON-MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO TAN BY APPOINTMENT
1. To help you estabilish and maintain the habit of working out on a regular basis.
2. To help you attain the goals you set for yourself with regards to fitness & health.
3. To be happy, healthy, and hopeful that you can achieve any goal you have with our help.
4. To get your whole family involved in the habit of exercise & a healthy lifestyle.
5. To teach your children (of any age) how to become healthy and stay healthy with the right guidance into adulthod.
CLASSES: Please see schedule of classes on our "Classes" page.
Diehard Fitness is a 24/7 facility where you can work out at your convenience, doing what you want to do.
Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” home therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.
Detoxification: Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
Relaxation: Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
Lower Blood Pressure: Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits using an infrared sauna a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
Anti-Aging & Skin Purification: The near infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
Cell Health: Near infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
Weight Loss: Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
Pain Relief: Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
Improved Circulation: Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use—especially in the mid infrared range—can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
Wound Healing: Scientific research has concluded that near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.